December 2015 Release
TaskRay’s December 2015 release is almost here and it is chock-full of big, big changes! The product development team has been busy working on features to help enhance TaskRay’s enterprise capabilities for project management in Salesforce.
Besides our usual performance tweaks to make TaskRay faster and more responsive, here are the big changes.
Some key features in the December 2015 release include:
- Dependencies and Milestones - We have completely overhauled the capabilities of Plan view with new drag and drop dependency capabilities. This means cascading dates, auto-calculated project duration, and it all works with cloning templates. This could be our biggest release news all year!
- Enhanced Checklists (aka multiple owners!) - Multiple owners for tasks has long been one of our most popular requests. Well, we have finally delivered it and have greatly enhanced our checklist capabilities while were were at it. You can now have multiple checklists per task plus assignees for checklist items which roll up to multiple "owners" on a task.
- New Row View - Deadline view has been renamed to Row view, but don't be fooled—it wasn't just a name change. We added a new grouping option, even allowing you to group row view by custom fields. But we didn't stop there! You can also mass update your tasks by dragging and dropping them between groups, easily making it one of our most exciting new features.
Stay tuned for our follow-up blog outlining each feature in more detail. Click here to subscribe to our blog.
- Saturday, December 12th: Automatic upgrade to Sandbox and available on AppExchange
- Saturday, January 2nd: Automatic upgrade to Production