Campaign Release Notes
MAY 2015 - 1.65
- ICS: Fixed bug with ICS files generated from month view
MAY 2015 - 1.64
- ICS: New custom setting to disable ICS features.
FEBRUARY 2015 - 1.63
- View Selection: Added max height with scroll to accommodate multiple list views going off screen.
FEBRUARY 2015 - 1.61/1.62
- ICS: Added Description fields to ICS download.
JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2015 - 1.59-1.60
- ICS: Corrected issue with ICS download in month view.
JANUARY 2015 - 1.58
- Print: Removed issue with print button opening two windows in Firefox and passing default filter IDs.
JANUARY 2015 - 1.57
- List View: Added support for apostrophes in list view name.
JANUARY 2015 - 1.56
- IE8: Minor formatting fix for toolbar.
JANUARY 2015 - 1.55
- Company Color Settings: Improved error handling for users that do not have permissions to modify company settings.
- Hover: Moved hover to Campaign Name for improved performance.
- Click Event: Resolved issue with the inability to click to open Campaign and Description in Plan View between refresh.
JANUARY 2015 - 1.54
- Chatter: Minor formatting fix for adding new posts.
January 2015 - 1.53
- Personal Color Settings: Users can now choose between the default company color settings or use a personal color setting.
- Redesigned Toolbar: Streamlined thus increasing screen real estate dedicated to the calendar.
- Campaign Count: Count of campaigns currently displayed within the view.
- Redesigned Campaign Detail Screens: Fresh new modern look.
- Inline Editing: Campaign Detail screens now supports inline editing.
- Resized display: New minimum height to fit more calendar on screen.
- Hover: Configurable hover (Salesforce mini-page layout) to display campaign details.
- Locale Support: Automatically switch month view to Monday start for applicable locales.
- QuickLink to Campaign: Clicking on the Campaign Name in the Detail view will open the Salesforce record, replacing the former Full Campaign Details button.
- Error Handling: Enhanced error handling to include more details on errors encountered for troubleshooting.