JOIN OUR TEAM
We're a bootstrapped company building apps on the Salesforce platform. We’re looking for creative, collaborative entrepreneurs to join our team and help build cool new stuff for Salesforce's 3 million+ users.
The founders have 20+ years experience building and taking tech products to market, including over 10+ years working in Salesforce ecosystem. They also have broad startup experience, and have structured the business based on lessons learned.
Bracket Labs is an agile, rapidly growing technology company that builds productivity apps on the world’s #1 CRM platform, Salesforce.
No frills, but we cover the basics - your health insurance, a retirement match, cell phone reimbursements, and vacation bonuses.
We have a casual and open office environment in Lafayette, CO. Walking distance to good eats!
We have a strong emphasis on communication (and lots of it) rather than stuffy project requirements. Any of that sounds annoying, we're not for you.
If you are excited to learn new stuff, we have an environment for you to do so.
WE'RE EXCUSE FREE.
We are a team focused on getting things done and we do not accept excuses. Whether you work a little or a lot, we expect motivation based on delivering features not time put in.
Sales and Support Account Manager
The Bracket Labs Sales & Support Account Manager will work alongside a small team dedicated to driving sales and on-boarding new clients while also supporting existing customers.
- Manage sales leads with swift and thoughtful execution.
- Develop relationships with new and current customers.
- Be the expert for both our products and Salesforce.
- Conduct product demos & webinars to prospects.
- Provide rapid customer support, via phone, email and online chat often troubleshooting Salesforce configuration.
- Manage accounts, renewal and growth with pro-active customer communication
- Listen, clarify and understand client needs and feedback
- Develop and update best practice knowledge base and blog posts
- We’re a fast moving, small, informal team
- We’re open, honest and constantly communicate with one another.
- We’re focused on getting things done and delighting our customers.
- We work hard, have fun and love what we do.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Sales and support experience preferred.
- Knowledge and use of Salesforce.com a plus.
What we're looking for, from you:
- Are you a positive, customer focused individual?
- Are you comfortable working directly with customers to drive success, engagement, & happiness?
- Are you a good listener
- Are you a good problem solver?
- Are you ready and willing to learn through hands on experience?
- Do you have strong communications skills, excitement and enthusiasm?
- Are you uber organized, efficient and with an eye for detail?
- Are you tech savvy, or even better a Salesforce geek?
- Are you willing to do what it takes to help the team succeed?
Above all we expect results and the right fit into our entrepreneurial culture. This position is on-site in Lafayette, CO.
Resumes are great and all, but we’d also appreciate a sense of your personality in your introduction letter. If this sounds interesting, reach out to us at: email@example.com