I started my career selling home entertainment packages in department stores. I was the person standing in the middle of the aisle with a clipboard that you avoided at all costs. Don't worry, I would do the same. This led to me getting a job as a Business Development Representative at a business technologies company where I spent two years training on office equipment and door-to-door cold calling on businesses to sell printers and copiers.
As you can imagine these two positions forced me to develop some pretty thick skin, but through the haze of rejection, one of the things I realized was that I genuinely enjoyed helping people solve problems. Whether that was upgrading to a new cable package or getting that new color copier - it didn't matter. I was passionate about positively transforming the way people live and work.
I've been with Bracket Labs for over two years and I've applied this passion to helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes, all without leaving the Salesforce platform
More About Jon
1. In 140 characters or less describe what do you do at Bracket Labs? I do whatever I can to keep our customers happy and assist anyone who is interested in becoming one of our happy customers.
2. Secret talent? I can hit a really good "Happy Gilmore" style golf drive... sometimes.
3. Guilty pleasure? Fruit Gushers
4. If you could have dinner with one person alive or dead, who would it be? Vince Lombardi
5. Celebrity doppelgänger? The other day someone said, "You kind of have a little Tom Cruise thing going on." I took it as a compliment.
Connect with Jon on LinkedIn