Prior to joining Bracket Labs, Melanie has led human resources, talent management, employee engagement and culture initiatives for a number of early stage, founder led tech companies. While Melanie began her career at Accenture she found her niche with dynamic, fast-paced founder led tech companies. Most recently, Melanie was the VP of People and Culture at Conga where she led the people strategy in a high growth climate from 17-200 employees through a change in ownership, executive team and three acquisitions. When Melanie is not at work you can find her obsessing over the work of Daniel Pink and other intrinsic motivation theorists or with her family and black lab Stella hiking or sampling the many great micro-brews that Colorado has to offer.
More About Melanie
1. In 140 characters or less describe what do you do at Bracket Labs? Cultivate talent.
2. Secret talent? Spent a lot of time on stage in my younger years both singing and acting.
3. Guilty pleasure? Red-neck yacht clubbing and bourbon.
4. If you could have dinner with one person alive or dead, who would it be? Katherine Hepburn.
5. Celebrity doppelgänger? Jennifer Garner
Connect with Melanie on LinkedIn