I have spent my entire career in the Salesforce eco-system and love working with clients to explore if the products my company provides can help their businesses. I started my career in support for a SaaS company and believe this helped form the consultative approach I have taken to sales throughout my career selling enterprise software and now coaching a world-class sales organization at Bracket Labs.
I was born in upstate New York and received my BA from SUNY Oswego where I captained the soccer team. From there I moved to both coasts, before settling in the beautiful and mountainous middle. I am thrilled to have found a home here. Colorado offers a terrific work-life balance that is embraced within the walls of this office. When I'm not working, you can find me skiing, cycling, mountain biking, camping (in my VW van), playing soccer, scuba diving or cheering on the US Soccer teams.
More About Mike
1. In 140 characters or less describe what do you do at Bracket Labs? I coach a team of sales professionals to be genuinely curious about their customer's problems. Once we find a business case for our software together, we will guide you through the buying process. (I started in Oct. '17, so I get 280 characters!)
2. Secret talent? Finding sold out tickets to games/shows
3. Guilty pleasure? Wingstop and Rye
4. If you could have dinner with one person alive or dead, who would it be? Bill Gates
5. Celebrity doppelgänger? I get Brad Pitt and Seth Rogen fairly frequently (one truth and a lie).
Connect with Mike on LinkedIn