- Navigate to MyDay in the AppExchange marketplace.
- Click Get It Now.
- Login by clicking Login to the AppExchange (if you are not already logged in).
- Choose Install in Production or Install in Sandbox.
- Agree to terms and click Confirm and Install!
- Confirm Package Installation Details and click Continue. Note: MyDay is a managed package app, therefore none of the custom objects or tabs you see on the packaging list will count against your Salesforce limits.
- Click Next to Approve Package API Access.
- Choose the appropriate security settings to determine which user profiles can access MyDay and click Next. Note: This step is only applicable to Enterprise and Performance Editions.
- Click Install.
MyDay access is managed by the MyDay - Standard Access permission set. After installation it is necessary to assign users a MyDay license as well as the MyDay permission set plus open up access to the MyDay tab.
- In Salesforce go to Setup locate Installed Packages (in the left sidebar navigation)
- Click on MyDay.
- Click on Manage Licenses.
- Assign to User.
Assign Permission Set
- Navigate to Setup | Administer | Manage Users | Users.
- Select a user.
- In the Permission Set Assignments related list, click Edit Assignments,
- Select MyDay - Standard Access from the Available Permission Sets box and click Add.
- Click Save.
- Repeat for all MyDay users.
Grant App (or Tab) Access
Note: This applies to Enterprise and Performance Editions. However, Group and Professional Editions may skip to step 4 and optionally add the MyDay tab to an existing app.
- Navigate to Setup | Build | Create | Apps.
- Click Edit next to MyDay.
- Mark Visible for applicable Profiles.
- Alternatively, edit an existing app to include the MyDay tab.
Congratulations! MyDay is ready to use.