MyDay displays all open Salesforce Tasks & Events and TaskRay Tasks (when applicable) in a configurable table. The table has 3 available views: Today, Overdue, and All. Click any view to filter to a specific subset of tasks.
Each column may be sorted by clicking the column header. The sorted column will be noted by a purple triangle in the column header.
Use the Search box to locate a task(s) or further filter the table.
- Type in a task Subject in the Quick Add box and hit enter.
- If you are on the Today or Overdue view, notice the Take me to last task added link appears.
- dClick the link to be taken to the task in it's position in the All view for further editing.
Use the "x" icon in the Complete column to one-click Complete any task.
- Click on any dotted underline to edit a field. Clicking on Subject, Related Name, and Related To will take you to the source record, so in these cases you will want to click on the word edit to modify.
- In the Related Name or Related To column headers, you may choose an object (e.g. Lead/Contact or Case, Campaign, etc) from the picklist to further filter your results.
- Click on the heartbeat icon to expand or collapse the Task Chatter feed or the Chatter feed of a related record.